Our company is seeking a highly-motivated, detailed-oriented individual to join our professional team and grow their accounting career with our company. We're currently accepting part-time applications, and offer competitive wage and career advancement path. Job duties include the following:
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses, bank and credit card transactions, and other journal entries.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, balance sheets, income statements, and bank reconciliations.
- Process payroll checks, file monthly and quarterly payroll postings, and create year-end payroll forms.
- Handle billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
- Perform various data entry and other tasks assigned.
- Communicate with clients and answer phone calls with professional courtesy.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Independent, meticulous, self-organized, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Optional qualifications include competency in accounting software such as Quickbooks, and competency in tax software such as ATX.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Lydia H. Wong, CPA, Inc.
7131 Colleyville Blvd., Suite 103
Colleyville, Texas 76034
Fax (214) 291-2530